time is not going back to origins

I'm looking at the place where the green trash bin used to stand, but it's not there anymore.
The same one that reminds me constantly of him, the h' word, him, oh I loved him so much. And that bin, even though it's not there, I still recall it very clearly.
I see the bench in the park, where I and my friend were bullied on.
I remember the hiding place between the bushes.
I remember a parallel time to this I'm having right now.
Out of a sudden I'm a grown up 20 years old girl. And it scares the hell out of me.
I don't remember how those years passed by.

I was there, I can't go wrong
The same trails still exist
I walk slowly inhaling the air
Trying to remember
Trying to piece out my life
It's too shattered, I know
But there must be a solution
There must be someone
One single soul
That will tell me
Darling I get you so
But it's time to move on
There's no living soul in the past
Just shadows of what has been done,
And time Is not going back to origins,
Not now, not anymore.

Comments