thoughts - make love not war



I don't know how to feel, I'm quite shocked and numbed. A few minutes ago I heard about the situation in the south part of the country. Some towns are getting hit by rockets, people getting hurt and their children as well, some already died! It's terrifying. I don't understand the reason for these actions. What people get from bombing innocent citizens? I know that those who do it will say we have done them the same thing. We always live in this unending controversy, it's hard. There's always someone to blame, there's always someone's fault.
The worst part is the feeling of revenge. I don't get it. Why people in the 21st century have a feeling they need to get revenge? Is it going to change the feeling of their loss? Are they really going to feel better with themselves?
Why can't we just live in peace?

I think that people have to recall what sixties were all about – peace and love. We need to see that there's no need for weapons and artillery.
There's no argument that can't be resolved by simple conversation.


peace out.

Comments