Awkward








This show is brilliant! I was stunned by the acting skills of Ashley Rickards, whom you and I saw in the 6th season on "One Tree Hill". Wow she has grown a lot! She looks like a changed person. I don't really think that she looks like a 15 like she's supposed to be in that show.
It always strikes me in amazement remembering her in OTH, how little she looked, and only 2 years after, she looks so much older. Her acting and character reminds me a lot of the acting of Erica Durance in "Smallville". Wow the resemblance is huge, they just make almost the same expressions, it's so weird and at the same time cool! It took me a while till I connected the dots haha.
Back to the show (airs on MTV, the current episode is 5 which aired last week), Ashley plays Jenna a 15 year old teenager that lives the regular teenage life, with everyday teenage themes of interest like: love, sex, relationships, trust, friends, and insecurities. She was this invisible girl, that no one knew.
she was just another student, until the day she posted some depressed thread on her blog, broke her arm, and suddenly everybody was sure that she was suicidal.

that was the turning point, when her life changes, and she turns from this invisible girl to "that girl".












p.s the show soundtrack rocks!

Comments