Autumn - brings back memories of life i could have had

The one thing I miss the most about my childhood in one of the south Ukraine cities is the autumn.
I can still picture it clearly.
My grandmothers building, the vegetable gardens behind it, and how it looked like to me as a little kid- the endlessly planted trees. I remember how one day in autumn I was playing there, behind my grandmas home ... I saw all these colorful leaves on the ground, I was collecting them like some kind of bouquet and then throwing them above my head while dancing to the rain of colorfulness of the leaves. Sometimes I miss those days so much. I miss my grandmother, I miss my old home. Although my memories slowly started to drift away, one single familiar smell that reminds me of home brings up scattered memories, of a place and people I called home and friends.
.


Big Scary - Autumn

Comments