So Called Life - Chapter 3

I always thought that trust is something important.
However, how can you ask others to trust you, while you do not trust anyone but yourself?(that's due to the past Circumstances)

A mate of mine told me that I could trust him.
However, how can person ever trust someone after being cheated?
I have been asking that question myself for a while. However, I never seemed to find the answer.


Lisa and Rachel were talking at their desks in the class, while I was watching them.
They never asked me to come over and sit with them, they never were that interested in chatting with me.
Rachel told me that they do not have to tell me to come over; I have to come over myself, if I do not want to stay all alone the whole period.
Rachel told me that through the freshman year, she felt lonely and had to come over to our desk even though she “wasn’t invited”. Last year we just started getting to know each other, and maybe I am the one who was selfish, I really do not know, and at this point do not really care.
Lisa and I have known each other since the junior high. Even though we were in different classes, we shared some lessons together.
I had no idea that Rachel was actually trying to become our best friend, she had a friend who she was sitting with, so I thought she has her group of friends and I had mine.
This year, we are sophomore, and now she has taken my place, she’s Lisa’s best friend she is sitting in the place I was sitting, and that is all with out telling me.
Now she even DARE to tell me that I have hurt her numerous times (without telling how)?
How could she?

How could she turn against me like that? How could she pay back me for the things she has been through that were not for my fault and that weren’t my intentions at all.
How could she steal the only best friend I have ever had?
How could she tell me after Lisa’s birthday:” why have you showed up?, didn’t you tell me you guys don’t talk that much anymore”. instead of helping us reconcile, and ask “why what happened, and what can she do for us to be all good friends again!”, and now she claims, or that what I think she meant, that I’m the one who’s selfish? That i am the one to blame.

Why for the god sake have I to be the one who is wrong, the one to blame?
Why am I the one to be alone?

Comments