So Called Life - Chapter 4

My sister used to tell me “hey stop telling me what to do, you’re not the boss of me”
Have I ever mentioned she is only six?

Carol is too smart for her age that’s for sure, she knows curses which I got to know when I was about 10 years old XD

Randomly she says me sentences like:“I will scratch your table if you wont do for me this and this”, this girl certainly knows how to threaten, and that’s scares the hell out of me!
Recently she said, “Gosh it’d be so good if you’d be gone and I’d inherit your room”
Like WTF? How can a girl who is only 6 years old have such twisted mind?

Yesterday, she tried threatening me by saying that she’d call the police if I didn’t listen my mom or do things she want me to do.my mom's little pet.
My mom is so over protective about my sister. She believes to everything that this little devil has to say, and then she even punishes me. So that is why her “trying of disciplining” me kind of fails every time she tries. Besides, I let her know that I will listen to my dad only. Therefore, that is why she always likes to shout loudly and that is of course at me, which is all the time. so this way my father will hear, and think that i dont behave, or she’ll just tell my father things that I’ve to do, that not always for my sake like going to my freaky optometrist who says that I’m going to be blind till I’m 25.

Comments