New poem :)

Being alone that is my destiny,
To be an outsider is what I meant to be,
I do not belong to this society,
I do not deserve being treated as an individual,
As long as I am only a shadow who passes through the streets

“You don’t deserve to get a feedback”, that is what they are telling me
“You don’t deserve being a part of this community”, that is what you see from the screaming silence,
How can you live in such society?

I do not deserve being treated as an individual,
As long as I am only a shadow who passes through the streets.
How can I show my face? As they staring with their fierce long look,
Longing for me to disappear,
Longing for me to be gone, and not to be seen?
Longing for me to fail, to fail the step, and fall ahead.

How can I get self-esteem?
How can I turn to a person who does not care what people say?
A person who believes,
A person who know that it is going to get better,
A person who can face the cruel reality.

Comments would be appreciated:)

Comments