So Called Life - Chapter 5

I must confess that carol taught me a lot about life.
Having a sister at the age of 10 is a dramatic change, it taught me a lot about responsibility.
When my grandmother arrived to baby-sit us both, I was the one who was the responsible, I never let her do anything with carol, I was the one who changed carol’s diapers, who sang her a lullaby.
Even though Carol hates me now, because she thinks that I’m a bad sister, I must say it was not a piece of cake for me to enter the adolescence years and to grow with a little sister along the way, it’s a hard for a teenager to grow with a child.
Teenager needs his freedom, his privacy, and when he does not get them, he becomes angry, and pretty retarded.
I hope that my sister will understand that someday, and forgive me eventually.

Lisa who doesn’t have younger siblings doesn’t understand how it’s like when parents spoil the younger one, because he deserves to be a little bit spoiled as we used to, and therefore she blames my parents for that and me because I do not do nothing about it. Sometimes she takes my complaining too seriously. While maybe, it is just my way to let the feelings I have held inside for a long time to get outside, and free my mind. You know like my own caprices that I am sure everyone has them, and I guess my sister got that in the DNA from me, hey, that not so bad, at least something runs in the family ;)

Comments