So Called Life - Chapter two

One day my little sister Carol and I were on our way to the toys shop. She wanted me to get her some nice soft plasticine.it was not that hard to guess her darkest motive for that, since it was a quite raainy day she just wanted to get outside and jump on every plash she'd come upon.
Sincerely I felt sorry for her pink nice new boots with shiny hearts on.

When we got to the store, the seller woman showed us two kinds of plasticine, and since I only had 3 dollars on me, I could not afford the second one.
When we got out from the shop. I have seen a man who was opening this huge glass balloons filled with candies, unfortunately, they were falling all over the dusty ground and then he just put them back to the balloon.
OMG and that is what we pay for. For dusty candies? I cannot believe I spent 1 cent over a dusty candy, for the past 10 years.
In addition, once they were taking like 50% percents from the profit for helping kids who had cancer, how sick is that? Selling candies that are were on the floor and making others sick. What an irony. You know what, it reminds me that right after I ate one, while I was working at my dad’s job I got a cold, what a crazy coincidence, and I do not think it was because of me staying right beneath the air-conditioner, that was amazingly freezing.

Comments