"So called Life"-the introduction

Once I was told, that the most important things in life is not up to me to figure out,
The most important stuff is up to others to find and me to analyze.
Once I thought I am unique, that there are no other human that is like me, however I never have imagined how wrong  have i been.
I have found out that there are a lot alike, and even better, a lot better. that day I understood that unique I would never be.
That piece of information hurts me a lot to this day.
Its hard to know that what you have thought that you had is precious and extraordinary is not that special considering to others.
That is how my story has begun; unknowingly I have entered to a life of self-consciousness at the very young age of 15.
From that point and on I figured out many things, and maybe started thinking like the adults, like my parents.

Once I was a straight A student, I was appreciated by others.
However, the fear of the unknown has grown all over me, and made me a different person, the person I am today.

Comments