"So Called Life" - Chapter one

“hey, stop that”, Rachel told me,” you’re acting very weird, you’re not my parents, so stop acting like them”, a short period and then she continued “I don’t have to tell you where I’m going, you don’t have to know my every move, so back off”
I felt horrible, I did not know what happened to her, and she has never acted that aggressively towards me.
Lisa, my second so-called best friend did not say anything, I was disappointed, and they just went to whatever destination they were meant to go. The other day, I Lisa and Rachel were on our way to our school library. When we got inside, Rachel went directly to the corner of the English books; she was looking for some new ones. however she remembered perfectly how many times I was complaining about the none-nada-budget for new English books this year, and then when I reminded it to her, she said “Shahs I know that you’re always complaining about things ”, and she sounded like who even care what you’ve said.

I was so offended; I just could not express it in words, that day I understood that I do not want to have a friend like that.
Some weeks later, she called me, and we had a heart to heart kind of conversation, however she did not apologize, ok it did not sound like that, it was more compromise for her for not losing me, because I am always reachable whenever she needs something.

Lisa, wow she’s a hard to define person, she has never spilled her heart off, not even once, she’s like keeping all inside, and I’m not that kind of a person who can be friends with someone who keeps his feelings like some kind of dark secret, while she tells others except of me.

Last year Lisa and I were going to the university, once a week, on Sundays.
Rachel told me that she got offended because of that, because she had no idea about what Lisa and I were talking, and it drove her insane, let me to mention it was only a few times.

Rachel confessed to me, that I offended her numerous times; however, she did not want to tell me how. She acted the same way as Lisa did, kept everything to herself.

I still wonder, what does friendship means, maybe it is just maybe my associations to when I hear the word friendship, are completely different and maybe they are unreal.
You tell me, or let me figure out myself.

Recently, I had a long chat with my friend Amy, she is the only person I can rely on, and to tell secrets to, and I thank god for the given chance of knowing such person, she is the only one who has been for me whenever I felt low, or whenever I needed someone to listen.
I told Amy, many times that maybe the problem is in me, however she denied.
The problem of judging my friends the way I do, and maybe I get offended over nothing serious, or maybe I just need to be less sensitive, gosh I do not know.

Once I was told that you can dream numerous times at nights, and that one of your dreams is going to happen in real life, it is called Deja-Vu, but I think it is something else.
How could you dream about a movie that you have never heard of? I personally think I will never solve that case.

A boy mate I have, is the only one who understands me, he always tells me that what I think is wrong, and there’s more to life, and that he probably will meet me in Italy in like 20 years from now running a famous Clothes shop.
Once I told him that I really want to be a movie producer, and he said I am sure you can, I could not believe it, he truly believed in me and still does.

Comments