Everything will be all right

My latest poem :)

I cannot move, my tears are unstoppable,
I can take no more,
I am not sure if I can go on,
I though that I’ve someone to rely on
I thought I have someone to trust
However, it must,
Must be a pure illusion of my mind,
That a girl like me could ever get a friend,
That a girl like me could be ever trusted

My eyes just seemed like they cannot be closed
Because as it turned out to be,
I could not stop crying,
Even though the tears were freezing,
I could still feel the incredible heat inside
Like something kept me warm,
Something that told me that everything will be all right

Feeling ashamed, I pulled up the blanket over my face,
However, it did not seem to work,
I tried my best to stop the flooding tears,
I tried to stop feeling guilty
I tried to make myself the one to blame
I tried to let myself to see
That maybe the real problem is in me

Comments