"Never ever touched our heart"

After a while that i had not managed to write a thing, for more than a year, thanks to my enthusiastic supporter.
See below my new piece:

My mind is becoming more and more flustered
Views of the skidding skies above my head
I hop on and on and dodge the next opportunity
You've put trust in me,
Through the hurricanes you went through
You had your head down for so long
For a just a blink of an eye you were secure
It's time for you to kick back and scream

I made you humble and confident
You made me laugh and sneak at night
You were my only comfort and I was your trust
You hugged me with endless possibilities attached
Swirling my head around, you didn't know it'd end just like that
Thats when it had started, that fading trust
It had all just ended the minute it had began

Through hurricanes you went and I was there at the peak
Through hurricanes I went and there you were
You were my skylight, my comfort
Just like that it's gone, all the trust
The trust vanished like it never has been attached
Never ever touched our heart

Comments