"My falling star"

Closing my eyes, I see the sun set,
Your touch so silky and soothing,
I was there smitten by your shimmering brocade,
Your voice travelling for distances ahead,
I hear you guitar strings playing,
My heart is fizzling to the sound of your murmuring along voice
Please stop making me die inside
I still can't make up my mind

The more you're playing the bigger is the cascade,
Yes I know, there is no other choice,
I was slipping and falling hard,
Please stop making me die inside
I still can't make up my mind

There you are, smiling in your fancy brocade,
At the distance your smiling figure is my falling star,
My wish to come true,
Please keep murmuring these sweet melodies,
The sun will rise again,
I'll wake up from my longing,
You'll drift away

I'll await your re appearance the next day
Closing my eyes, waiting eagerly for the sun to set

Comments