helloo:)

I'm alive, that's for sure even though I don't feel my arms ><
THERE WERE TONS OF PEOPLE, I'm serious you have to just go through them and push them out of your way, seriously. And when at 11 pm they were told to leave the place they still took their time and left in about like 20 min, leaving tons of garbage to clean, common people don't be such pigs!
So yeah when I started working(at the amusement park) it was so damn hot about 40C, I was melting there and felt so uncomfortable while I was giving away all that free small packages of bagels, and people just preferred the stuffed Bamba's, it's so gross people common, who eats salt stuff with sweet?
and then after like 2 hours I went cleaning the tables there, and wow people just left full stuff, like unopened water bottles or ice creams, what a waste!, kids in Africa would die to get those stuff!, and what do you think i did with those stuff? Threw them to garbage! XD
and that cleaning lasted for like 5 hours, in the end I practically lost any feeling in my legs, so I could barely stand, so yeah, oh and I met some seniors from my school whom I've never seen during the 2 years of high school, that's crazy.
One advice for you people out there-> don't ever leave unfinished food, take it home or something,
THINK about it, how you can take an ice cream and eat like take two spoons of it and leave it while it still full. It's just absurd.
Peace.

Comments