'Journey'

Scrambling, stretching my fists,
The deep sore rising from beneath,
The landscape in front of me is rough and gray,
I stray on my way, catching the hot moist air,
Standing on the mountain,
I knew I've not found the place
Tired, yearning for water,
I saw you in the horizon
You've pulled me up, poured water into my mouth
I started choking, freeing the way for the air,
I was saved, but my journey has just began
What is the essence of my nature?
I know that we all have a purpose,
Trying to relocate the way to turn to,
Locking my sight on you,
Then I knew, I was sure,
That my journey has just began
Striding along, I know that
Whenever I see this familiar face
I'll know why I'm here for
I won't let him down
There is no such thing as wrong or right
There's nothing wrong as long as
It comes from deep down your heart.

Comments