"Forgotten"

The recognition of the long desirable feeling,
Will always surface from the depth of your soul,
Holding onto the illusion,
Hoping for the dream to come true,
Will I find my way?
Will I know that I've reached the goal?
Shall there be a sign that says it’s the end?

As hard as I try to hold onto the present,
My past just don’t let go off of me,
That same dream I keep picturing in my head,
Seeing the smallest details,
Memorizing the colors and scents,
Will I ever reach my goal?
Am I strong enough?

The long path that is in front of me,
The long white trees, the white floor,
I can't remember why or when
Yet I always found myself on the soft chilly ground,
With the view of the endless sky above,
The never-ending scene,
Will I find my way?
Will someone stove me and say this is it?
I cannot stay,
Something tells me there are much more to figure out,
Shall I leave the white scenery behind?
Will I ever overcome the obstacle?
My cold stone figure stayed put in the middle,
Looking at the snow falling down,
I knew I've found my peace,
Deep down there was a piece of me that longed so long to shout out,
Yet I knew that the truth I was trying to reach my hand to,
Never has been lost but forgotten.

Comments