New month new struggles

I don't know what happens to me, sometimes i get so stressed out that i can not find the path out of that warm hole situation i was sucked to unconsciously.I told to myself to stay put that everything is fine, but it was not, i cant tell myself to relax, my body moves and thinks against me, i dont use my instinct because i fear that it'd lead me to another failure.
What should i do? what do i have to do? i've no clue.
Yet i hope i'll fight it back, i'm not eager as i was before, but i know that if a person really wants something, he can achieve it. Picturing this image in my head is strange because it's really rare when something positive could happen to me.

The second thing that i'd like share is that when someone close to you is really mad at you, he should tell you what was the thing you did wrong, because if you try to analyze it you'll never get to see the real answer, this person should come to you first, he should realize that if he feels bad it makes others bad too, our moods affects the people that surrounds us, and we need to take into consideration the fact that as an individual we should not harm people we care about.

Comments