So Called Life - Chapter 13 - the sequel

"I will take my microphone out! I warn you sis", one of many warnings I get a day, and I can't even see movies or any kind of shows in my room because my sister constantly threatens me by singing really out loud.
"See that's my microphone, it's red, once I turn on this stereo I'm going to put one of these old cassettes, and I will sing until my lungs bursts out, you won't be able to do nothing, ha!"
I'm losing my mind; I don’t even know how to deal with her.
I heard my mom yelling at me from the kitchen:"Rose, I won't wash your clothes anymore if you will continue treating so badly your own sister, do you get it missy"?
I don’t get it, why do I get attacked from every possible direction from the very beginning.

I was pronouncing my rights to my mother just the other day.
1. I need my own space.
2. I want to do my own thing when I feel like.
3. I'm a teenager I want my business to be private; I don’t want my sister snooping around me like some dog looking for its bone deep in the ground.
4. I want to have my room as it is, I don’t need anyone telling me to clean it, I don’t want anyone to change the way my books are organized on my own table.

She doesn’t respect me, so how is it even possible for me to respect her?
She gave birth to me, she cares about me sometimes, but still, I'm in my most complicated time, I need my peace, I try to find logic in everything, but it seems impossible.
Alex: "Hey rose how is it going?"
He logged in to the msn, wow, it has been like a month since the last time we had a conversation, the day we broke up, or to be accurate, I was the one that broke up with him.
I:"good, you know...Things could have been much better. I'm on truce right now with my sister, for a little while, to be clear."
Alex:"I won't tell you that I regret the things I felt towards you, but I think it was for the better. Now you can finally found your own destiny, like you've always wanted, like you've always bragged me about it. I won't be the reason that stopped you."
I:" dude, you cannot put all the blame on my shoulders", I wanted to write it but erased it instantly. Instead I wrote: "Alex I love you with my whole heart, I will never stop loving you, but we're not good for each other, I'm not good for you."
Yet it still bothered me, this sentence. Do I still love him? Are there any feelings left in my heart towards that guy? Why do I keep telling it to him?
I knew the answer. I was afraid. Because if I've had stopped loving him, that would mean that I was misleading him. To make the matters worse- it means I'm going to fall in love with someone else, and I didn’t want that to happen again.
"I know. I think you're right. It was for the better, this situation will bear its fruit sometimes."
Alex:"Glad to hear that from you. However, we still can be friends, right?"
I: "I guess, why not?", I knew it was a bad thing, still I wanted to give it a try.
Alex:"So listen I've seen this hot girl in my new class, and I want to invite her on a date, what should i do?"
I:" Dude, don’t push me that far off my limits, I'm a girl for god sakes and the same girl that you got dumped by, and you think that I'm the right person to ask me that"?
Alex:"Yeah, I think the girl that dumped me should tell me what to do next time so I won't be dumped again."
I:" Alex! I will kill you the next time I see, I promise."
Alex:" Relax RIRI, there won't be next time".
I:"dude you're so dead, I promise you that I'll make from you roasted bacon; you would not be even in the position to understand what hit you".
Alex: "Chillax, I'm joking kid, it was so easy to make fun of you, I guess you will never change".
I:" Firstly, I'm not any RIRI, call RIRI any other girl but me, got that mate? Secondly I don’t laugh from your jokes anymore, so take that into consideration; thirdly chillax is not even a word!"

Comments