the cherished one's

I want to dedicate this following poem to all the people we've lost, people we chrished and loved and still do - that gave us hope for better life.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Memories of the one's we've lost
Memories of the one's we still cherish
Standing like statues, our eyes are glazing
As the tears are dropping
I lose the grip of the ground
Everything is spinning
I know that you're watching over us
I know that one single glance
Into the recess of my heart

One single glance,
And you're there with me forever

One single glance from
Recalling the memories we have shared together,
Your memories are the only thing that pushing me forward
No one can take that away from me,
This piece of you is mine forever.

Comments