Silicon Valley || Ann Miura-Ko - Funding Thunder Lizard Entrepreneurs [Entire Talk]

Dear readers,
As you may have assumed I'm taking an innovation class this semester.
I might add that for my last 2 and half years of studies - we've been asked numerous times to create some kind of app - and it was tiring, because you can't force someone to think and create a whole idea of sustainable app in the blink of an eye, and I've never even seen myself as an entrepreneur kind of gal.
So lets put this issue of mine aside.
This post is being created due to the fact that I've recently seen the first season of the Silicon Valley TV show which i think was amazing! 
For the first the time ever i could witness the "Scrum" methodology - even though i think it was quite poorly executed in the show.
Second of all, I was asked to see a video for my class, and the speaker was a VC company co founder - which was nice, because from the TV show you see the entrepreneur point of view, and from the video for class you could see the VC point of view.
The speaker gave an amazing insights regarding start ups - which most of them were mentioned throughout the first season of the Silicon Valley show.

I warmly suggest to check out the TV show - the first season is only 8 episodes, 30 minutes each tops.


OK, i don't know why but i can't embed Java scripted video here.
Please click below to go to Ann's talk:
Ann Miura-Ko  -  Funding Thunder Lizard Entrepreneurs 

Comments