"Sense of solitude"

The emptiness inside
The sense of solitude
Slight sunshine rays
I was struck by noise
But all I heard was bare silence

The humming voice
It wasn't anywhere to be found
The emptiness
It coated me from within
But it wasn't suffocating
I was just standing
Amazed, like if I was struck by a solitude lightning

I opened my eyes the next day
All I ever saw, were bare white walls,
I was stuck
But I didn't feel,
Like if I were under an attack

Peacefully like you find me strolling
But my mind is inside a whirlwind
You will say it would be better
Later, in hindsight,
Yet I won't feel any more assured

I can't escape this solitude
I can't escape the emptiness
I keep walking blindly waiting for the noise to coat me from within
For the noise to guard me

I will go on, in circles
I will diligently wait for the noise
To breakthrough
I will then feel assured
That I was indeed under an attack
I was guarded by the bare silence
The silence that held me back
The silence that locked me
Locked me inside my own mind


Comments