Funny thing, one of the reasons i'm not a programmer!

I'm totally like the most ridiculously funny person ever.
No matter what simple task i do, i tend to complicate it, easy like that, everything becomes just so hard and impossible.
The entire day i was looking for a client program to connect with my C++ written server.
I mean, i tried a lot of chrome add ons, few programs.
My classmates used Fiddler - but it took me a while to understand it, and when i did, my client didn't really connect my server, i thought i was getting insane!
It turns out - you won't ever believe it, that below my made request for connection was a blank information box- i figured it should be left like that.
So the entire day i was trying to look for other clients, and with every connection my server fell. I mean I'm not a programmer - but i could feel for a second how a programmer feels when his/her program won't suddenly work - it's kind of devastating.
So you now understand that the information box meant to be filled with some kind of text, go figure.

So if you ever think that's only thing that happened to me in a while, so hold yourself, that's sure not the case. most of these kind of situations i try to erase from my mind.



Comments