2016 early insights

From the beginning of this new year, Ive been feeling strange, my mind was clear of thoughts, a total blank, and Ive not been quite nice towards people around me, maybe Ive seemed mean at times.
Yet again I'm thinking about quitting college and my work, but don't have any courage to do it. I see my fellow students who listen hard and summarize during lessons.However, I could actually listen to data mining and computer networks classes only.
Other classes seem not useful. The courses i take this semester are mandatory so i have to take them.
It feels strange i think that at my age of 24 and a half - oh my god 😯
I cant still do anything by myself for myself, yeah sounds stupid, it will take me a lot of time to explain it.
The only thing i did change, was my mind state about my poetry/songs writing.
I think i can actually for the first time ever admit that I'm indeed an aspiring poetry writer. I don't think i really suck anymore. I do hope to publish my own book and to be recognized.
My utmost wish is for a known singer to sing my lyrics. I think id be at the epitome of the utmost delight.
So guys, it means the world to me if you "waste" a few minutes to read any of them.
I think the past december had been my most productive yet, don't know if the quality of the poems stood to my own standards, i still find them lacking. The past year it took me more time to write each - up to 2 hours. When usually it took me up to 20 minutes. I guess it had been harder for me to make the sentence work in my mind, i also tried to use words that are more like "literary" but it didn't really happen. So, if you want to ever contact me, leave me a comment down below.😊

You can also find me at:
twitter
tumblr
pinterest

Comments