iKON - 왜 또(WHAT'S WRONG?) && 덤앤더머(DUMB&DUMBER) - review





I was waiting anxiously for their second album part and the upcoming videos.
I mean the music sounds not bad, but the video itself - I'm sorry to say is kinda boring.
The story of the lyrics should have been portrayed maybe a bit differently.
But i do like the rhythm, it sounds nice.
I like the the 80's kind of sound in the beginning of the music video.
I personally like this kind of sound, as i was growing up in the nineties -  my mom used to listen to a lot of music from the 80's, so it like throws me back in time.





I really enjoyed watching the second m/v dumb and dumber, i love it, i think it's really catchy and i can see myself working out to this music! which is good, it means it can motivate you.
I think this song would be played a lot in Korean clubs, it has a really good rhythm.
I liked the song because it's more easy going, and we're all act dumb sometimes, and even dumber at other times, and it's fun, we need to remeber that we don't need take life too seriously.

BTW the dance moves and the vibe reminded me of Bruno Mars's song "The Lazy Song"



But it brings me to another notion - why dumb&dumber?
Was B.I inspired by  Red Velvet's "Dumb Dumb"? it's quite intriguing, it is almost the same name, and they have the same carefree feeling.

Comments