The observer

Sometimes people tend to judge you by your cover, and not by what is really inside. So you tend to think it's useless to prove your being.
Once I heard the following saying:"There are two kinds of people in the whole wide world. The first one is the observer, and the second one it the one being observed".
For a long time, I've been that observer, looking at people, at what they wear and at how they behave, I was fascinated. However, sometimes I also want to be the one being observed.

When you're the observer you tend to face a lot of solitude. I feel like I'm not living my life, I'm just watching from the side, so it can become quite frustrating.
When i watch a tv show with a couple cycling in the park, having a picnic by the river.
I feel like these situations may occur in a parallel life to my own.

I'm doing my best to enjoy the little things we encounter every day.
I prefer taking the bus route with view of the sea,even though it takes a lot more time to get to my destination.
I like to sometimes get off the bus one station before my regular so i can enjoy the sea breeze. 

There were times when i saw a mother going for a walk with her kid early in the morning, she was dressed so casually, looking like some kind of down to earth model with her gorgeous child. I noticed that this trip was her wednesday routine, she took the same bus at the same time - early in the morning like 7 a.m to go on a stroll with her child, she was all beaming, her soft demure affected everyone beside her, and it made me to feel at awe. I wish that if i ever to become a mom to be just like her.



Comments