"A game of lies"

It feels like for a while, 
I have not been myself,
It feels like that all i have been doing is killing time,
And that time everyone was sure that i was fine,

I found myself being blunt,
Feeling happy every now and then,
Looking right ahead to pull another stunt,
Was it really me? was i on a hunt?

It feels like i was going in circles,
There are no stops ahead,
I'm going on and making a show,
I'm smiling because you think it's real,
While I'm going ahead after another hunt,
Would i be able to pull another stunt?
With time i feel my heart getting more blunt,
and my soul getting ripped apart from inside,

How well do you think you know?
You think you know that I'm playing just a game,
A game of lies in which we both gonna win,
However, I've never really meant for you to win,
I've pulled another stunt, what a shame,
I've never intended to play a fair game,
I was on a hunt and the ultimate prize,
Was never ever there for me to reach. 


Comments