quite rustle of the waves

Look, watch out, your life is not the same anymore
As I make a few paces toward the shore
All the feelings I've been feeling
Starting slowly to arise to the surface
And that moment I realize that
I cannot chase,
I can't chase any more after perfection.
I've had enough

Why does it always feels like
I'm imagining all the faults I find in people
Why are the tears still dripping on my cheek?
Warmly hugging my insecurities
Each tear reminds me of how it
Could have turned out better

The salty tears on my lips
Remind me of the missed out opportunities
Of the words I should have said
Words that were sealed forever
There's no such thing like making securities
Eventually, no matter what, you're the one
To get hurt


Eventually it's the quite rustle of the waves
That makes you the real company
And makes your mind blank from what you
Tried to clean your mind and forget

Comments