obscured and yet to be forgiven

after watching the latest episode of "drop dead diva", that's what came up to my mind:



Motionless,
I stand still, while I wait for you to make the move;
I wait still, While the ache I feel exceeds,
What are you waiting for?
Do you really think the memories will vanish someday?
Do you really think that your pun
Is going to work this time?
There's no crime,
No crime, just admit you were wrong.

The landscape, as I see it
Through the dim lens,
Has no future at all,
Please admit that you were wrong,
And what was once obscured
Will be no more,
Please just admit it this time,
And maybe for once,
You will feel how it's like
To be forgiven

Isn't forgiveness the only thing to remove the burden off of your soul?
So please admit it,
And you'll understand it all
.


a song from the 11th episode:


Comments