The Last Song - a novel to think about

I'm trying to finish reading "The Last Song" , but it just doesn't go well. It's not that the book is not amazing, it's wonderful and heartbreaking ... i just can't bring myself to end a novel anymore. this book just may have a luck to make me feel real emotions that only a good book or a movie could make me feel.
I must say that i saw the movie numerous times, and i'm not getting bored of it. if there's someone that is into Nicholas Sparks novels, and adores this novel as i do, please comment, i'd be really happy to share my thoughts and feelings with you :)


P.S i think that Miley Cyrus did an amazing job in the movie.

she's one of very few young ladies that inspires me to be a greater person every day. love you miley with all my heart ! *peace*


Steve's theme - a song from the movie that found a very warm place in my heart



Comments