"Confused heartbeat"

Muster the courage
Is what you told me
“I wish I had the strength”
My mouth murmured
I wish I could get out
From the darkness
I am being weaved to
I wish to erase my harried face
from your memory
just erase it all
No matter how small
Or big it seemed
I want to start again
The confused heartbeat
silently beating to your harsh words
Yes
I have plunged into the depths of the sea
afraid of divulging what I tried hard
to never confide
I wish I could get out
From the hell that
I gently sank into
Your look pierced hard through my flesh
but I’ve never moved forward
I felt that yet another storm was impending
to make my confused heartbeat
beat harder
to make me stray away
I longed for a fresh start
for my heartbeats to follow yours
longed to erase my harried face
longed to confide in you
to find hope

Comments