Reviewing kpop? say what?

Needles to say that I'm a kpop addict. I guess people that are going through my blog can see tons of korean music videos, whether these songs are from recent boy/girl bands or from korean drama osts.
I Love it all! I'm listening to all my songs on YouTube or soundlcoud.
I'm a big YouTube fan, l really like watching kpop music reviews and just youtube channels of people videotaping their experiences while living abroad or trying out new stuff.
Recently, I've seen a review of pretty famous youtuber Jre  and i really liked his channel.
There was one video, i guess the one about him reading b-day wishes letters he got from his fans, and during that video, I think he said that all of us could find our path to share our love for KPOP.
So i got really inspired, and i think that I'll start writing written reviews of the recent m/v of my favorite idols, or idols i think will be my new faves in the future.

I want to share one of the reaction videos made by JRE to the newset m/v - by IKON, that i really liked.
I've been following IKON AKA TEAM B since the MIX&MATCH show, and i was dying to hear their debut songs. 
I would like to admit that i was pretty bummed becuse the songs BI made during the MIX&MATCH show were better soundwise.
This particluar song as JRE said in the video has a very similar sound in the begining of it. Like myself JRE is  a big BIGBANG fan, and i guess that every BIG BANG fan could tell that the sound is pretty similar to one of BIG BANG songs arrangemnets.
I couldn't figure out which one in particular, but it really reminded me of GOOD BOY by GD feat Taeyang (0:40-0:50 sec. i'm pretty sure it's the same sound).
Nevertheless, I really liked the fight feeling on that song, like they are telling us we're back to stay, so i'll look forward to hearing their new songs.
I hope they would make the noona (older sister in korean) proud :)


Comments