"Found and known"

Soaked wet, coughing out last breath
I'm determined to meet your gaze
Ive been lost for long
You were my breath to take, in order to survive
I wont hide anymore
I wont look for the safer shore
Id fight to the core
Of you and me
Ill make myself found
Ill make myself known

Soaked wet, i lingered for your hand
Your gaze was away,
You were gazing at the known
You were gazing at the found
Ill show you i wont sway

No more will i put myself
Through this turmoil of fright
Ill make my sight
So it'd be so bright
You wont be able to take your eyes
To take your eyes off of me
Please hold a bit
You'll be able to see

Not only did i linger to be seen
But i wanted to be found
Found by your sweet gaze
So ill finally put an end to that haze
Ill finally step out from that maze

Comments