'TAKEN 2'


So originally I went with 2 of my co workers to the cinema for "LOOPER" - but out of the blue they decided to cancel the screening at the time we came. My mates wanted to watch "TED" - I refused. I know this movie is a hit - but I don't like those kinds of comedies. so we went to another cinema and chose to watch 'Taken 2" - usually I hate watching a sequel if I've not seen  the first one - still I didn't want to let down my mates so I went with the flow.
Liam Nesson is a great action actor! I enjoyed watching him a lot - the plot was nice but very cliché and kitsch and not realistic at all - still with all the hype and action I was entertained most of the movie.
The rate that I'm going to give is 5/10 - because of Liam mostly - and because I liked the chemistry between the actors- and for me all of them were unknown.

So if you have a spare time and you want to see some action - this is a movie for you.


Comments