the quiet neighbor next door

I'm leaving, I've got enough. I'm passing over to you all the hate and the blame.
Just a few seconds ago we were hugging, and the next thing i knew was this big filthy fight. i wanted so much to put my finger on his mouth and shut him down. but sometimes his words tore me from within.
My love for him was undeniable, but it was in my mind. I've made up this illusional world, for me to escape, for me to feel loved, for me to understand why people don't love me.
My whole life i looked for acceptance, i looked for love of the people that surrounded me.
I needed to break free, i needed just to take a breath and start this unending battle with my fears.
My fears occupy me most of my day. From the minute i wake up till the minute i go to sleep. Is there any cure?
I'm longing for falling in love with someone, that with him I will find my cure.... but I'm not living any fairytale.

I'm complexed, I'm too serious, I'm missing out opportunities, but I'm me.
I'm a closed shy girl, and there's no one that dares to open up to me, to open my door....
When i see a clumsy person, i don't laugh inside, i may outside.... However, inside i feel his pain, i feel his never ending battle to be normal, to be cool, to be someone that people clanged to...
I want to be this girl, that people will see and think wow she's cool...but I'm not cool, I'm just me, the ordinary quite girl next door. I can live my life, grow old, and you'll never get to know me...
Yet. i might study your every move, i might fall in love with you, always look for you....
And this incredible stupid behavior of mine won't change the way you see me. Because you don't. I'm invisible to you....I'm just the quiet neighbor next door.


I'm looking for you at the bus station…but you were not there today and not tomorrow, and not the next day.
I miss your face. I miss the way you dress, I miss the way you looked at me and instantly looked away, and miss the way you moved.
It's hard to like someone you have never talked with.
I couldn’t bring myself to dare and talk to him, he is out of my limits, there's someone for him, that what I always think…
I sometimes think to myself and wonder, how is it possible to find your other half, whereas there are so many people out there…how do I know he's the one?
How do I figure out that he's more than a friend?

Comments