Leave aside - new poem

I've lost the spark, the growing gap,
I can't make up for what is lost,
The draining touch of the ray of the sun,
Makes it harder to keep going,
Looking for a clue, there's no one who
Can possibly know,
There's no one that actually cares,
It's you and what is around,
You can't make any sound,

I feel like I'm a stranger in my own skin
The protective shell is gone.
Picking up the pieces of my soul,
It won't be the same.
The knowledge remains solid

The mask you've put,
Is no longer there,
Groaning in between,
I've lost my own track,
I don’t know what I'm,
You can't claim,
That everything is going to be alright,
The real pain is out of others sight

I've lost the spark; it won't be the same again,
Clashing all the norms,
There're too much storms for me to handle,
The view of the crashing waves makes me realize,
That what is real, is what you feel inside,
Anything besides that you can leave aside

Comments