Hidden trail

Never realizing where am I heading to,
Never knowing how much thought have i put into it,
A part of my old self still going to be there in the horizon
However, I'd never be back to what I used to be

There's a cloud of the unknown which is flying above me,
Leading me to nowhere,
The years had passed, and now it is the time to find out
Who am I, my own hidden identity?
My mind is not so obscured, as it used to be,
It's time for showing out the hidden desires,
Showing what I really am, what I can be,

Going into the unknown, forced to look for the light,
The ray of light that is going to clear up the unseen trail,
You've to count on your instincts,
Go through the clouds; look above at the grey sky,
The image you see, it's not how it really is,
The image you see is the illusion you want to transfer to yourself,
There's a whole wide world, you are avoiding,
A world of not taken opportunities.

Comments