"Like it supposed to be, or isn't it"?

You can always reach your goal. The only thing you need is to believe in yourself.
This is the only thing that will boost your confidence, and make you see that there is nothing impossible.

Do not let others affect you, you know who you are, and what you are capable of, you know that you can do it, so do it, and try your best.

If you have a friend who only uses you, who’s trying to take advantage of you rather than being a friend - don’t let it hurt your feelings, he’s nothing if he has gotten so low. 
The irony that arises, whether he thinks that you are so naïve and\or stupid to not notice that?

"As I walk down the street,
I feel the touch of the wind on my face,
The glittering tears that slowly glazing underneath my eyes,
The shame of being someone that really is not me is killing me from inside.

No one sees the battle that I have inside of me,
The battle that does not see its end,
No one really cares how I really feel.

Something happened, something, but no one really bothers to ask,
Everyone only minds his or her own bussiness, like it really should be,
Or is it truly has to be like that?
Doesn’t it hurt when he or she supposed to be your friend?
The shoulder to lean on when you feel like your whole life metaphorically has shattered apart".

Comments