"Lonely"

It has been a while that
I've been cuddled hard by loneliness,
Never have I never tried to look for an escape,
Never have I wondered
How to create
An alternative dimension,

It has been a while that,
That I wished for
the universe to give me another chance
chance of gaining my happiness again,

I figured that all the stories I have told,
All the stories that were swirling in my mind,
All were my own assumptions,
I've recreated the  situations,
I've made my own alternative universe,
A universe which led my life,

You stroked my hair and told me,
that everything is going to be alright,
that you would be able to soothe my stress,
that you would be able to take my pain away,

I tried not to take your words for granted,
But that's the very thing that I've done,
I swirled more stories in my mind,
I've had doubts,
I've been frightened to my bones,
Never realizing if it's ok,
Ok to let my guards down,

It's been  a while that,
I've been so lonely,
I've been frightened to my bones,
Never realizing if it's ok,
Ok to let my guards down,

It's been  a while that,
That all the stories that I have told
all the stories swirling back and forth
Between you and me

It's been  a while that
That I've been living in a parallel dimension
parallel to yours
I've been lonely
& embraced it with all my might

Keeping my head high, full of stories,
I have wished for you to be able
To stop my mind from going in circles,
I wished for you to help me recreate my memories,
For you to take my pain away.










Comments