THROWBACK TO TOKYO DISNEYLAND september, 2017

It feels like my trip to Tokyo was ages ago, it often feels like a dream that never happened.
My friend and I went to Disneyland for the first time ever. Neither of us has ever been to Paris or the US, so it was our chance to make our childhood dreams come true and visit the classical Disneyland in Tokyo.



It was a typical Wednesday morning, in the beginning of September,
We didn't anticipate much crowd as it was a working day, but to our surprise, the park was overcrowded with locals.
We arrived at the park at around 10 AM and waited in lines to get the tickets as we have not purchased them ahead of time.
The wait was for about half hour long and we bought a one day pass (which was later switched to 2 days pass).
Our first attraction was the STAR TOURS, I can't say I'm the biggest Star Wars fan, as I've only watched the recent movies and never really seen the first movies from the first trilogy.
It seems funny now, as it was not a strategic move because this specific attraction which we waited for more than 30 minutes  later at that day had a much shorter wait,
I may say we were quite spontaneous, never really downloaded the waiting time app for the attractions, which was pretty useful for our second day at Disney SEA, and I  warmly recommend downloading any app you see on the app store for the Tokyo Disneyland, as it may save you some hassle.
As it was our first day ever in Disney it took us quite a while to understand how to the FAST PASS tickets work and where to find them, eventually I think we only got a FAST PASS for only one attraction.
It might sound funny but our day was so hectic that I can't really recall the attractions we did,
I do recall that we did some water attraction which was AMAZING so we did it twice, 
I must also say that Tokyo Disney SEA had quite similar water attraction (which was also a FAST PASS attraction) and it was one of the 2 attractions that we have waited for the longest in line, it was probably 120 minutes if not more, and I'm not joking.
It was really strange for me, in the beginning, to think that people actually wait THAT long, and I was sure that I won't handle it or choose to not go on such attraction, but I did go and enjoyed myself a lot.

I really miss Japan, I mean I'm so glad I went to 2 Disney lands park in Tokyo, even though due to this fact we did have much less time to explore Tokyo itself.
Tokyo was not as hectic as I expected, i mean I did come across loads of people, but it felt like Osaka station was the most hectic place I've ever seen in Japan,
I mean wow it felt like people were coming from everywhere and even at night it felt so CROWDED, I may feel like that because I didn't have a chance to go to Shibuya crossing because we just didn't have enough time.





Comments