"Mesmerized"


Do you believe that
Every single thing happens for a reason?
Do you believe that it is possible to
Have change of heart every season?
I look back and feel that
Something was holding me back
Something that I was afraid to say
Sometimes, you look back at yourself
You look back and see a total wreck
Yet, sometimes, something happens
Yes that something,
It may be a good thing,
Or even a bad thing,
And it changes it all,
It changes that feeling that held you back
It happens out for nowhere
And for better or for worse
It happens for your own sake
Then I look back
Like I always tend to do
I look back and feel mesmerized
There is a greater power
A power that leads me somewhere
It might be good or bad
But it resolves it all,
It makes you feel us a whole
Yet there are still many pieces to the puzzle
Sometimes being led by greater power
Is not enough
Sometimes it still makes me feel
That I'm nowhere to be found

Comments