"Blur"

"Blur"
Stories to be told
Stories to be read
You think you go with the flow
You wish you had
Then you crush and burn
You have checked the time
Over and over again
Time stood still
Time stood while you were moving
Do you feel the cold sweat around your neck?
You thought you have done a reality check,
But you have never known
That with frozen time you still keep going
You are going with no aim
You are going full of shame
You knew that you could do it
You could be the one to go with the flow
Yet, every time you tried
Time froze and you kept going
You thought you were fine
You thought you would never cross the line
The line which made your path obscure
Yet again you crossed that line
Yet again your road became a blur
I was wandering along
Looking forward to finding a way out
But all I saw ahead were mere smears of colors
Smears shaped like people
Time froze and I was moving
Against the smear-shaped people
I was moving against logic
And again I have lost my chance
My chance to go with the flow

Comments