11 years of friendship, 11 lists

Yesterday, my bestie and i have celebrated 11 years of knowing each other.
My friend lives in Berlin whereas i live in Israel, we've never met, but our friendship evolved throughout the years. 
I've learnt that you don't need to physically meet a person to have a special bond, it's more than that. I and my bestie managed to be in touch throughout the years.
We've started talking on celebrity forums and then we moved to MSN and facebook.
We always figured how to communicate, we always tried to understand the other side perspective, which is a very important aspect, you really need to respect the other side  and understand where the other person is coming from.

My friend decided to make 11 different kind of lists that actually describe our friendship.
I'd like to post them here and share it with you guys. These lists made me incredibly happy and sad, it was such a great gift, it really touched my heart.

The lists:

11 places we should travel to:
1. Seoul
2. Tenerife (that's for you!)
3. Tokyo
4. Rome
5. Can we please go to Thailand, too?
6. England (that's because we could meet Shelley and have a Portrait reunion)
7. New Zealand (I can tell we'd both be amazed by the nature)
8. Some lonely island, so we could both get inspiration
9. Cyprus, preferably Paphos (I could show you great places and you could marry there, imagine that! The wedding busses over there are super popular. Totally British.)
10. Tel Aviv (you could show me around)
11. Berlin (I could prove to you it's not that scary)

11 songs that remind me of you or I know you'd like:
1. Wonder Years - The Summer Set

2. Blood - Archis

3. (There's Gotta Be) More To Life - Stacie Orrico

4. Dark Blue - No Doubt

5. Meg & Dia - One Sail

6. Figure Me Out - The Summer Set

7. All I Have - The Rocket Summer

8. Thinking About You - Big Scary

9. Sandcastles - Kate Voegele

10. Charlie Simpson - Haunted

11. Meg & Dia - Breakdown




11 books I know you'd like:
1. Stolen - Lucy Christopher
2. The Last Time We Say Goodbye - Cynthia Hand
3. Saving June - Hannah Harrington
4. The Sky Is Everywhere - Jandy Nelson
5. One Moment - Kristina McBride
6. The Nature of Jade - Deb Caletti
7. Pictures of Lily - Paige Toon (I recommend this to everyone! Haha)
8. Waiting - Carol Lynch Williams
9. This Book Will Change Your Life - Amanda Weaver (it's not as poetic as the title, but a super sweet YA/NA read.)
10. Deep Blue Eternity - Natasha Boyd
11. When It Rains - Lisa de Jong

11 words to describe you:

1. encouraging
2. creative
3. brave
4. open-minded
5. warm-hearted
6. helpful
7. selfless
8. caring
9. fierce
10. funny
11. honest


11 things we both like:
1. Jade Frampton
2. All the other Framptons, haha
3. Purple hearts
4. Travelling
5. Good books
6. Tea (which one's your fave? Black tea with lemon?)
7. Mulan
8. The gifs on Facebook, haha
9. Writing (it's exhausting and drains our energy, but we always come back to it)
10. TV shows
11. Photoshop (at least we used to. I miss it. Don't you?)

11 quotes to cheer you up:
1. "It's better to be at the bottom of a ladder you want to climb, than at the top of one you don't." - there's obviously more than one person who said that. I always refer to Tom Pocock. No clue if he ever really said it or quoted it himself.
2. "Two roads diverged in a wood, And I... I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference." - Robert Frost (your fave :D)
3. "Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness. I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski
4. "All I can do is follow my instincts, because I'll never please everyone." - Emma Watson
5. "A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." - Oscar Wilde
6. "The whole difference between construction and creation is exactly this: that a thing constructed can only be loved after it is constructed; but a thing created is loved before it exists." - Charles Dickens
7. "You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." - Mark Twain
8. "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." - Henry David Thoreau
9. "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough." - Og Mandino
10. "Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions." - Dalai Lama
11. "Through the hurriances you went and I was there at the peak. Through hurricanes I went and there you were. You were my skylight, my comfort." - You (I call this one mine, just so you know! But it might not fit into this list. It's not that cheery, haha, which is why I cut it short.)
11 friendships that come to my mind when I think of us:
 (It's actually really hard to think of girl friendships only. Or perhaps I know too few shows. That's probably it.)

1. You're the Amy to my Penny - The Big Bang Theory (you can be Penny too, haha, I was just thinking about the hair color.)
2. We're like Lizzie & Miranda - Lizzie McGuire 
3. Back when Rachel and Alyson were around, we were like the Charmed ones (though I can't remember who was who, but I know we settled something, haha) 
4. If you watched Dance Academy, you'd understand why I think of Tara & Kat
5. But then again we could also be Blair & Serena - Gossip Girl (if I liked them, that is, haha.) 
6. Oh! How about Casey & Ashleigh? You never watched Greek, did you? 
7. We're both pale, so we could both be Liv, but who'd be Peyton then? - iZombie 
8. Lydia & Alison! (I really need to catch up on Teen Wolf. It's not even that popular anymore.) 
9. Anyone in particular from Pretty Little Liars you see in yourself? Haha. I'd say you're as smart as Spencer, but she got to kiss Julian, so... No! 
10. Rory & Paris, maybe? - Gilmore Girls (Truth be told, we're both too much like Rory and none of us is Paris. None of us is Lane either.)
11. Jane & Stacy - Drop Dead Diva (oh, I love and miss that show!) 

11 things to do when/if we meet:
1. Go to a veggie restaurant (so you can prove to me how good it is) 
2. Attend a poetry slam (and I'll talk you into participating) 
3. Sing karaoke 
4. Do a kdrama marathon (the sacrifices I'd make for you, haha) 
5. Me forcing nail polish art on you, haha 
6. Visit a yoga session (and rush to the hospital because I'll break my neck) 
7. Create our own candy, preferably chocolate since that's not that difficult 
8. Have a writing session together. We could brain storm for one another. 
9. Go to a club (if I actually find the courage) 
10. Go to a skating park (so you can learn how to ride your skateboard and I can watch) 
11. Climb the top of the world (my fave point, because this can be seen as anything, really) 

11 positive things to think about: 

1. Penguins (they are so cute, you just gotta smile thinking of them) 
2. Shooting stars or a sky full of stars 
3. The smell of trees in a forest after the rain 
4. Colorful flowers, orchids, roses, any kind 
5. Waterfalls in a beautiful scenery 
6. Sunsets (please don't tell me you're the sunrise type) 
7. Eating ice cream by the shore 
8. A quiet library (somehow, Monsters University comes to my mind) 
9. Boo, the cute Asian girl from Monsters, Inc. 
10. Butterflies and daisies 
11. The smell of books (obviously!)

11 opposites: 

1. You love Twilight - I don't. 
2. You 'enjoy' shaving your legs - I so absolutely don't. 
3. You always think of the positive aspects first - I wish I did. 
4. You once enjoyed The Vampire Diaries - I never did. 
5. You're a summer person - I'm more of an autumn or winter person. 
6. You said you don't really know how to swim - I can't ride a bike (we shouldn't share this on a social media, I think, haha) 
7. You're ambitious, always doing something - I am super lazy. 
8. From time to time, you try out new things just because you're curious - The only zone I know is my comfort zone. 
9. You're not afraid reading these famous books, by famous, long dead authors - YA and NA sound so much more tempting to me than Hemmingway. 
10. Your vocabulary is impressive. And you're speaking three languages. - I can barely speak like a normal person. 
11. You enjoy Nicholas Sparks novels - I'm not really sure what to think of them.

11 'keep calm' advice for you: 
1. Keep calm and ... listen to Kate Voegele music. 
2. Keep calm and ... read a Jade Frampton story. 
3. Keep calm and ... think of your memories of Madrid. 
4. Keep calm and ... wait for a new kdrama production. 
5. Keep calm and ... remember the good Heroes episodes (I was never a fan though). 
6. Keep calm and ... find joy in Tumblr or Pinterest again. 
7. Keep calm and ... have a little faith in yourself. 
8. Keep calm and ... let Wordpress be stupid. 
9. Keep calm and ... eat chocolate chip cookies. 
10. Keep calm and ... look at all the images on TravelVSCO's Twitter account 
11. Keep calm and ... buy bubbles. Blowing bubbles will make you giggle.



Comments