"Half made truths"

You woke up in the morning and began your long stroll
I looked at you from behind and thought
Clueless, that I'd analyze your every step,
I looked at your posture, I knew what it meant
I very well knew how was it to hug you from behind
I knew just by looking at it
How strong headed are you

Just as clueless as I was
I've never understood how my assumptions were miles away
From the real truth
Yet, I kept picturing
Picturing different realities
My head was full of half truths
Looking back I smirk,
How clueless was I?

I thought about what you said
That day the sun was shining so bright
I was stunned by the sudden heat that had taken over my body
You looked at me with your blue eyes
I could see clear sea depths in them
I could see your future words
I already knew how you'd laugh
When I'd tell you its all over
All over, yet again

I thought I could analyze your every move
I thought I understood the meaning behind your silky voice
I thought I still had a choice
I still could keep going on as clueless as before
Covering my eyes from the real truth

I'll wake up yet to another morning
I'll leave a kiss on your cheek
I'll keep analyzing what was wrong
I'll put smile on my face and pretend I'm strong
Strong enough to keep living in an imaginary bubble
I'd still believe you'd wake up tomorrow,
Next to me and not next to her
I'd still believe that I'm not a mere stranger
I would not fall into a deep sorrow
I'd keep going on believing my own half made truths

Comments