sometimes things don't work out the way you want

had an awful week at work - the worst I've ever had!
For those who don't know - I work as a customer service representative at FedEx express - for almost a year now - which is for me a really long time. It's kind of my first real job that I got by myself.

Since I started working I was constantly dodging opportunities to meet up with my friends - which is horrible - because I became a horrible friend - but I'm just not compatible with working and having fun with friends afterwards - I come back exhausted and the only thing I can think of is bare silence or music - I cannot make myself speak on the phone or with my family - because I had enough of speaking the entire day - and this routine goes on day after day - so I kind of lost myself entirely - which is awful by itself.



I hope I will see a new path through my situation this upcoming New Year - because I surely need it as hell.


If there are some friends of mine that are reading my blog - I want to apologize - and say that I still dearly love - sometimes things just don't work out the way you want them to happen.

Comments