Some quotes....

I've seen "The Karate Kid" the 2010 version with Jaden Smith, for like the tenth time....
Every time i see a movie again it overhelms me that with every viewing i notice new things that i've not noticed before, and that every time i cry like for the first time...
I guess that in that margin of time from one viewing to the the other we grow a bit as a person, so we notice different things than beforehand, yet we still remain as sensitive as ever.

I feel the urge to add that Jaden is a great actor, just like his dad, i guess the apple doesn't fall that far away from it's tree...

Some quotes from the movie that i thoguht that are worth metioning :
1. "Sometimes the most important fights are the ones you avoid."
2. "Mr. Han: You've already accomplished everything you wanted to. Why do you still want to fight?

Dre Parker: Because win or lose, I don't want to be afraid any more. And I'm still afraid."

Comments