'Solace'

Some moments pass by a heartbeat,
Some moments don't pass at all.
Is it possible to wake up one day and to realize that everything has changed?
Is it possible to wake up and start living your life through revived dreams from the night?
Our life as it seems, is a predicted game, there is a start, a middle and an end,
The notions I once thought I comprehend,
Are not there anymore,
Is there something left off of me?
Because all I sense is the thin air,
I hear the speeding cars, people
Deep in their disputes,


Our life as it seems, is a predicted game, there is a start, a middle and an end,
The same waking up, the same heartaches, the aging,
The strive to be somebody important
When will we strive to be ourselves?
I wonder if the word of solace
Ever comes across our mind
I wonder if the good overcomes the bad,
I wonder how it would be like to
Wake up one day and
the only thing is there to sense, is emptiness

Comments