So Called Life - Chapter 11 1.2

Over the rainbow you can find the magical land. I knew that I can get there; I knew that I was able to achieve my goal, was it so far away? I couldn’t tell.
A single person could go through lots of phases in life, he never steps back, but if he does, he does it in order to understand the action he miscomprehend, that single person won't let that single mistake to turn his life backwards.
There is this situation that made me feel uncomfortable; I didn’t know what I'm anymore…. I was always looking forward, never stepping back, was I fast forward?
It was like living in amusement park, you can take the rollercoaster or the moving swings, and it was not possible for you to figure out what is going to happen?
Will you feel happiness or nauseous? It's a black or white situation, and you're the one who defines whether it's black or white.
You can be really passionate about something; you also can pass this passion to the ones you love, so they would be able to relate.
Living in the shadow of your own fear it felt so dark and cold, the chills you felt made you tremble. You've to try to open your eyes and see the universe around you, as a human being you should never forget that the world was made for you, and that’s your responsibility to take care of it, you should not lose hope, you had all along, you should not listen to the voices that were tempting you to choose the black side. Clear it up for yourself, there's no such thing as a black and white, there are millions of different colors in between.
I was wandering in the dark forest for so long; I was trying to find my way out. I learned about all the approaches to life, about accepting others beliefs and wishes, as it crucial for us, we are all the same, we think differently but at the end of the day we make the same conclusions.

*******************************************************************

I was afraid to let my feelings go, Alex is going away and it made me realize that maybe it was something from above, it was something that was decided to happen a long time ago, maybe it was right.
I don’t know sometimes this strange feeling takes over me, and for a second I'm not the person I wish to be, I turn to a show–off and arrogant person, person I wanted to avoid with all my strength. Is that what people call alter ego?
I was looking for self accomplishment, I always tried hard so people would see me for what I'm, and not what I seemed to be.
People get wrong assumptions, and I'm the one who gets hurt, you see it's like trains trail. The train can't choose the direction it'd go to, it will always go through the one that was chosen for it. 
So do we have to accept the road that was chosen for us, and not fight with it, we won't feel any satisfaction, but a failure of not getting to the point we desired to get, and it's not that we are weak or that there is someone better, it indicates that we have not accepted ourselves for what we are, there wasn’t the opportunity of letting our personality shine.

Comments