"wishful wish"

I always rush to get to an undefined place
However, the moment I see you,the time freezes,
There is no other place, I would rather be

You make me feel protected and safe
Not like any other made me feel
It is as if you have appeared from nowhere
I can feel you but afraid to touch you

I see you and I know that you were always there
Only now, I can truly reach you
I shattered that glass door that stood between you and me
There is only one-step that keeps me away from you
I have to decide whether to take the chance to step forward
or to hold still my breath knowing that
You and I, each of us is the other side of a coin

We will never be able to be together,
No matter how hard we will try
As I see you heading to a different direction
Waving at me, I wish that maybe someday
I would be able to do that step forward towards you without looking back

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice. Who is it written about?



Uriel.