Thank you, from Tablo





The translation of what Tablo was saying ( as appears in the description box beneath the video):


At the time,
I thought that it would be my last album.

Actually, I didn't even think that I was working on an album.

It was more like I was leaving for a faraway place and had to pack things away and empty out my room.

That was my mindset when I started writing.

That's how the album "Fever's End" came to be.

But what I thought would be the end
turned out to be a new beginning.

Sometimes,
still,
I'm overcome with fear
and worry,

but that's when I think of
the people that said
this album gave them strength.

I think of the people that were there for me.

Five years have passed, but I wanted to say "thank you."

I want you to know I'm here for you too.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must say that I adore Tablo, He is such a genuine and kind person. Yes, I don't really know him, but I've seen many of his interviews and his snapchats of course :) 
His music transcends the physical limits and touches the soul in a special way.
Even this short video, of him, expressing his gratitude, made me teary and very emotional.


Comments